You're a transfer student if you graduated from high school, earned credit at another college or university and then enrolled here at TCC.
How do I apply to TCC?
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
- Applications can be submitted online with ApplyTexas, or in person at any campus Admissions and Registrar Office.
- Get help with your online application by following our ApplyTexas application instructions.
- The class registration deadline is one week before the class start date. Submit your application at least two weeks before your class start date.
- Submit evidence of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination (if new to TCC and under 22 years old) and residency documentation (if applicable).
- Submit an official transcript from all colleges/universities attended. Your transcript will automatically be evaluated if it has met all of the transcript evaluation criteria.
- Receive notice of acceptance.
When will I know if I'm accepted?
You should allow up to five business days for processing. You will be contacted via your personal email when you've been accepted into TCC to finish the registration process.
What happens next?
Once you're accepted, follow the next series of steps.
- Plan for payment of tuition and fees.
- Complete any testing requirements.
- Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor. This is required prior to completing 15 hours at TCC.
- Register for classes.
- Pay for classes.
- Review payment deadlines
- Finish preparing for the start of the semester.
Updated September 06, 2018