You're an international student if you plan to attend TCC on an F1 visa.
Why attend TCC?
A community college is an ideal choice if you're an international student. We have affordable out-of-country tuition and small class sizes. With 6 campuses to choose from, TCC has many advantages:
- Smaller class sizes
- Individualized attention from professors
- Lower tuition cost
- Class credit transferable to 4-year universities
- Ideal environment to adapt to American academic practices
Many international students attend TCC to earn an associate degree and then transfer to a 4-year university in the United States to earn their bachelor's degree.
You are expected to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration.
The College does not provide:
- Financial assistance programs
- Student housing
- Public transportation
How much will it cost?
The approximate total cost of studying at TCC is $28,265 for a 9-month study, and $30,452 for a 12-month study.
Here are estimated expenses by category and by semesters:
|Category||Fall & Spring
|Summer, Fall & Spring
|Tuition and Fees||$8,235||$10,065|
|Books and Supplies||$1,605||$1,962|
You want to learn more about:
- Applying to TCC: Forms, deadlines, and instructions to get started with the admission process
- Studying at TCC: Information on registration and academics
- Visa Information: How to keep immigration paperwork in order
- Working in the USA: Instructions for finding employment during your time as a student
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers many international students want to know
- Forms: All forms for current and future international students
- Visiting our Campus: How to visit TCC
- Degrees and Certificates: A full listing of our academic programs of study
- Student Life: Opportunities for getting involved on your campus
Updated October 17, 2018