Earn a degree or certificate and you're on your way
Our degree and technical programs prepare you for skilled employment.
Need a job?
Need an associate degree?
Our credit programs lead to associate degrees or certificates of completion. You will be prepared to find higher level, in-demand and high-skill jobs.
Want to know more about the difference? See Credit vs. Non-credit.
Explore you options in our Catalog.
Find your career pathway
- Browse the career pathways.
- Pick the career opportunities that interest you.
- Explore our programs of study:
- Find out the education requirements.
- Start the program that’s right for you!
With both credit and non-credit programs, you can return to school later to get a higher degree and advance in your field.
Updated December 13, 2018