Register for Classes
Are you ready to register?
- New and returning students must submit a completed College for Kids application packet with a current report card (progress reports will not be accepted) before registering
online. This packet includes the application, orientation, and health services form
and can be submitted the following ways:
- In-person, mail or fax
- A grant of petition will be issued once your student's application has been verified. This means your student has been accepted and is ready to register.
- All students should attempt to log into WebAdvisor at least 48 hours prior to registration to avoid delays due to user name or password error. We have provided a list of steps on how to log into WebAdvisor as a first-time student and as a returning student.
- Please refer to our step-by-step instructions below on how to register for a College for Kids class.
Methods of Registration
- Online - (WebAdvisor) requires payment by credit card
- In-person - requires payment of cash, check or credit card
- Mail or fax - Mailed or faxed forms will be processed as time allows.
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Find Sections under Find Classes & Build Schedule
- Select CE Qtr 4 under Continuing Education Terms
- Select College for Kids under the Catalog pull-down menu to the right
- Select the appropriate admission synonym.
- Select a course subject from the Choose a Subject pull-down menu to the left
- Select at least four courses
- Check a class/section to add to your list and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration or Find another class
- Confirm your selections
- Select Submit
- Select Payment Options to pay online by credit card
Costs and fees must be paid the day of registration, or all classes will be dropped for non payment.
The fee is $200 per half-day session, which is a total of four classes. If you choose to register your child in the optional supervised activity period, a.m. or p.m., there is an additional fee of $40 for each period.
Note: Certain courses donoted with ** have a $10 lab fee.
- Check with your campus Community & Industry Education Services office to find out if schedule changes are allowed.
- Occasionally classes fill up or are cancelled. If a class is canceled or filled and other options are not provided, the child will be placed in a class of our choice.
Updated January 14, 2019